Clinical Administrator / Director of Clinical Practice – Yuba City CA
Aspire Home Health is revolutionizing home care with exceptional clinical care, innovative solutions and uncompromising patient service. We are one of the nation’s leading home health agencies and are growing by leaps and bounds!
Due to our growth, we are actively recruiting and interviewing candidates for the Administrator / Director of Clinical Practice opening located in our beautiful office in Yuba City CA!
This wonderful opportunity includes but not limited to the management and overall oversight and implementation of the agencies missions, policies and procedures.
Duties Include but not limited to:
• Identification and resolution of operations, legal and regulatory issues
• Involvement in recruitment / staffing and delegations of this information to those states and recruitment departments
• Manage programs through delegation of responsibility to administrative and supervisory personnel
• Negotiates, directs, oversees and monitors agreements, contracts
• Delegates and oversees the educational activities necessary to maintain a competent staff to provide services
• Monitors compliance of all Federal, State and local rules and regulations
• Monitors adherence to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, medical records, families, staff and the organization
• Provide clinical support, fiscal input and executive level decision making
If you are a driven, enthusiastic, experienced healthcare Administrator that is seeking a great career, we may have a fitting opportunity for you!
Apply online today!
Bachelor, 3 to 4 Years work experienceQualifications:
• Three years of supervisory or administrative experience and one year of home health care management is required
• Licensed RN is required
• Able to demonstrate understanding of Federal, State and local rules and regulations is required
• Provable steady management experience with positive results is required
• Able to work under a strict, small window timeframes with positive results / outcomes is required
• Experience and understanding of working with vendors, or staff with contracts
• Knowledge of HIPPA, meaning, and practices is required
Additional Information / Benefits
-Competitive Salary, Benefits and 401k Opportunities
-Top of the line insurance perks
Questions to answer on applying for this job
Registered Nurse License?
Can you commute to Yuba City, CA?
Contact Name: Aspire Home Healthcare Providers
Preferred method of contact: Email with CV