I am writing to find your interest in a 6 Months (Extendable) at Medford MA 02155 for a Patient Registration Coordinator/Medical Receptionist position with one of our direct clients. Please review the job specifications below and if you find it interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP or you can contact me at 470-372-1639.
Position: Patient Registration Coordinator/Medical Receptionist
Duration: 6 Months (Extendable)
Location: Medford MA 02155
The pay rate is $20 per hour
- Under limited supervision, provides excellent customer service, greets patients, inputs and/or verifies patient information, enters approved patient treatment plans
- Responds to patient inquiries and schedules and confirms patient appointments to maximize clinic space.
- Performs financial functions (collects payment, makes adjustments to patient accounts) and provides administrative support.
- Performs other related duties to assist in the management of the department.
- Provides leadership to fellow staff members.
Typically requires a High School degree/GED and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Dental Coder Certification preferred
Duties and responsibilities of patient registration
- Greet Patients
- Patient Intake collecting and/or verifying patient information
- Scheduling and Confirming Appointments
- Monitor schedule to ensure maximum patient appointments
- Respond to patient inquiries
- Enter approved patient treatment plan into patient record FINANCIAL
- Insurance Intake/Verification
- Take the point of service collections
- May apply appropriate payments/adjustments to patient accounts
- Work directly with insurance companies to process insurance authorizations
- Review financial responsibility with patients
- May prepare daily deposits
- May monitor aged debit/credit balance reports
- Prepare daily batch reconciliation
- May Provide Student/Resident Support
- Manage patient rosters
- Support scheduling process
- Monitor unapproved charges
- Participate in student clearance for graduation process
- Support licensing exams
- Manage huddle boards Administrative Support
- Maintain patient electronic records
- Manage medical record requests
- Collaborate with Providers to run clinic operations
- Participates in regular team meetings
- Answer phone inquiries
Thanks & Regards,
E : email@example.com
O: +1 470 372 1639
S: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
A+ Employer – Atlanta Business Chronicle
NMSDC National Supplier of the Year